Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Storm ~ "It's a Lizard Out There!"

Winter
Blow, North Wind, Blow
All the leaves are falling;
Cold, frost and snow
Winter comes a-calling.
Mother Nature sleeps now,
All the earth is bare;
Deep in the ground
She guards her treasures rare.

~ Margaret Morgan 


Today we classified 'living' and 'non-living' items, created dinosaur habitats, took turns hiding objects in the mystery bag and made snowball cookies for afternoon snack. 

Toward the end of our time together, Katy looked out the window and excitedly said,  
"There is a Lizard out there Teacher!"

Silly me, I thought there was nothing cuter than Katy calling me "Teacher", boy was I wrong.

I hope each and every one of you are safe and warm inside and not out with the lizard.  
Enjoy your weekend.
PEACE~
Jennifer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment