Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Cook Kool-Aid Play Doh Recipe:

No Cook Kool-Aid Play Doh Recipe:

1 Packet Sugar-Free Red Kool-Aid Mix
1 Cup of Flour
1/2 Cup of Salt
(for the apples we added a dash of  
Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Allspice)

3 Teaspoons of Vegetable Oil
1 Cup Boiling Water

Mix dry ingredients;
then stir in oil and boiling water,
keep stirring for a minute or two --
once it cools down a bit 
pull it out of the bowl
and knead into a ball. 
Store in an air tight container.

Happy Play-doh-ing!
 
This was really quick and super easy but personally I'm not a big fan of the Kool-Aid smell so I don't know if I will make it again. Also I chose strawberry Kool-Aid so it turned out more of a pink color than true red.  If I did make it again I think I would choose cherry.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment